The ideal candidate to work for Superior Plumbing and Drains, LLC is comfortable with the diagnosis and repair of common residential and commercial plumbing issues, such as conventional water heaters, tankless water heaters, water filtration systems, sewer lines, water lines, toilets, faucets, shower valves, stopped drains, installs, etc. based on local and national regulations. The job will be at the Monroe, NC location.
$500 SIGNING BONUS*
Finally, the ideal candidate meets all the below qualifications and can perform all of the responsibilities listed below as well.
We are a growing company that is getting bigger and better each year and we’d love to speak with you about becoming a part of the team!
Highlights About YOU
- You have a family environment.
- You don’t believe in taking shortcuts
- You believe it’s better to take the time needed to do a great job, rather than rush through something and sacrifice quality
- You love learning new things
Some Highlights About the Job:
- You’ll have year-round stability.
- You won’t have a boss constantly looking over your shoulder or yelling at you. You’ll be shown respect!
- 2 years of residential experience as a plumber doing repairs, maintenance, and installations
- Working knowledge of state regulations
- Familiarity with plumbing tools and equipment
- Must be able to keep a level head and deal with confrontation properly
- Great attention to detail to safely perform tasks
- Great listening skills
- This job requires the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as directed by company policy
- Valid local driver’s license with acceptable driving & criminal background record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Abstinence from drugs with clean drug screening results
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- Commitment to company values
- Must have required hand tools
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make appropriate decisions
- Keen ability to work accurately, efficiently, and manage multiple tasks
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of required tools
- Basic computer skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to fluently speak, read, and write in the English language
- Able to move about the homes of our customers often inside tight crawl spaces. You’re able to ascend/descend ladders lifting one’s own bodyweight through narrow entrances into attics
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Installs water heaters
- Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Prepares bids and schedules and oversees other workers, such as apprentices and helpers
- Ability to write up estimates and help customers with financing.
- $500 SIGNING BONUS*
- We provide Healthcare, Dental, and Vision benefits, paid time off (PTO), and sick leave
- We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Offer up to 25% commission on jobs.
- Healthcare Benefits
- Overtime work is available
- Company uniform
- The job will be at the Monroe, NC location
- Stable company with consistent work and opportunities for growth
*after 90 days