Our Water Heater Installation Services
As soon as you speak with our specialists, you will understand why so many homeowners rely on us for water heater installation in Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding areas. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to ensuring you never have to endure another icy shower or lukewarm laundry cycle. Our installation services encompass a wide range of water heater options to cater to your specific needs, and you can trust our team to work efficiently to get your new system up and running without delay.
Traditional Tank Water Heaters
For those looking for a straightforward, reliable solution, traditional tank water heaters are a popular choice. We offer a variety of sizes and brands to ensure you have the hot water capacity you need for your household.
Tankless Water Heaters
If energy efficiency and on-demand hot water are essential to you, tankless water heaters might be the ideal choice. These units heat water as you need it, eliminating the need for a storage tank and reducing energy consumption. We proudly install Navien Tankless Water Heaters, including NPE-150 S2, NPE-180 A2, and NPE-240 A2.
Heat Pump Water Heaters
For environmentally-conscious homeowners, heat pump water heaters are an excellent choice. They absorb heat from the air to warm your water, resulting in lower energy bills and reduced environmental impact.
Hybrid Water Heaters
A hybrid water heater combines the benefits of a tank and tankless system. It offers the efficiency of a tankless unit with the storage capacity of a traditional tank water heater.
Gas Water Heaters
If your home is equipped with a natural gas supply, gas water heaters are a cost-effective and reliable choice for continuous hot water.
Electric Water Heaters
For homes without access to natural gas, electric water heaters are a dependable option. We provide electric water installation services in Charlotte, NC, and can provide units of various sizes and capacities.
What Does a Residential Water Heater Installation Involve?
The process of installing a water heater is more than just fitting a new appliance into your home. Our certified technicians follow a meticulous process to ensure that your replacement water heater is seamlessly integrated into your existing plumbing system.
We begin by assessing your specific needs and the condition of your current water heater. We’ll discuss your preferences, budget, and any specific concerns you may have.
Once we understand your requirements, we’ll help you choose the most suitable water heater for your home. We’ll consider factors like the size of your family, your hot water usage, and your long-term goals for energy efficiency.
Our technicians will remove your old water heater and prepare the installation site for the new unit. Whether it’s a traditional tank or tankless water heater, we’ll ensure that it’s securely and correctly installed.
Testing and Calibration
After completing the water heater installation, our Charlotte, NC, technicians rigorously test the new system to make sure it’s functioning optimally. We’ll calibrate the temperature settings for consistent access to hot water.
We believe in empowering our customers with knowledge. Our team will provide you with information on how to operate and maintain your new water heater for longevity and efficiency.
We’ll leave your home in the same condition we found it. Our technicians will clean up any debris and ensure that your old water heater is responsibly disposed of.
Why Should You Consider Installing a New Water Heater?
There’s so much more to installing a water heater than simply getting a consistent supply of hot water. When you schedule water heater replacement services with our experts, you can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Improved Efficiency: Newer water heater models are significantly more energy-efficient than older ones. Upgrading to a high-efficiency unit can lead to substantial energy savings and lower utility bills.
- Reduced Maintenance: Older water heaters often require more frequent repairs and maintenance. Installing a new unit reduces the likelihood of breakdowns and the associated repair costs.
- Environmentally Friendly: Many modern water heaters are designed with energy-efficient features, reducing your carbon footprint and contributing to a greener planet.
- Increased Home Value: A residential water heater installation is an attractive selling point if you decide to put your home on the market. It adds value to your property and appeals to potential buyers.
Signs It’s Time for a Replacement Water Heater
In order to avoid unexpected breakdowns and cold showers, it’s helpful to know when your current water heater is on its last legs. Schedule water heater replacement services as soon as you notice any of the following issues:
- Your water heater is over 10-15 years old.
- You notice rust-colored water coming out of your hot water taps.
- There are visible water leaks around the base of your unit.
- Your water heater struggles to maintain a consistent temperature.
- You frequently have to call for water heater repairs.