Is It Time for Water Heater Repair Services?
Your water heater may be trying to tell you that it’s in need of repair, but are you listening? If you notice any of the following issues, call our hot water heat repair technicians right away for a prompt solution:
- Your once steaming-hot showers have turned lukewarm or cold.
- You hear unusual noises, such as banging, popping, or rumbling, coming from your water heater.
- Your water temperature is inconsistent and fluctuates even during a single shower.
- Your hot water is cloudy or discolored.
When you schedule water heater repairs with our Charlotte, NC, plumbers, you can expect us to arrive promptly at your doorstep, equipped with all the necessary tools and materials to address your water heater issues without delay. We will perform a comprehensive inspection of your unit to pinpoint the precise cause of the problem, ensuring we don’t merely address the symptoms but tackle the underlying issue.
Once we’ve identified the issue and have a clear understanding of what’s ailing your system, our residential water heater repair technicians will present you with a range of cost-effective solutions. We believe in transparency and open communication, so you’ll always be well-informed about the recommended repairs.
Why Are Electric and Gas Water Heater Repairs Necessary?
It can undoubtedly be frustrating when you need to schedule water heater repair services for what feels like the umpteenth time. If you’re looking for a way to prevent the need for repairs, it’s helpful to understand why these issues occur in the first place. You may need to schedule a gas or electric water heater repair if the following problems present themselves:
- Heating Element Issues: Faulty heating elements can lead to inadequate heating, resulting in lukewarm water. Our skilled technicians can quickly diagnose and replace these elements, restoring your hot water supply.
- Thermostat Problems: If your water heater’s thermostat is malfunctioning, it can cause temperature fluctuations. We can recalibrate or replace the thermostat during water heater repairs to ensure a consistent supply of hot water in your Charlotte, NC, home.
- Sediment Buildup: Over time, sediment can accumulate at the bottom of the tank, reducing the heater’s efficiency. We can flush the tank to remove sediment and improve heating performance.
- Pilot Light Issues: A malfunctioning pilot light can prevent your gas water heater from igniting. Our experts can address pilot light problems and ensure your water heater functions properly.
- Gas Valve Troubles: If the gas valve is faulty, it can disrupt the supply of fuel to the burner, leading to inadequate heating. During your water heater repairs, our Charlotte, NC, technicians will examine the gas valve to determine if it needs to be fixed.
- Exhaust Vent Problems: A damaged exhaust vent can lead to dangerous carbon monoxide leaks. It’s essential to address vent issues promptly to ensure safety and efficiency.